Re: Should we put the SCTP max message size in the SDP?

(adding mmusic mailing list, sorry for cross posting but if we want to progress the draft
within IETF we have to discuss it in the mmusic mailing list)

the http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-05

still allow to specify the number of streams, even if it is optional

if we want to add also max-message-size attribute, also as on optional one
what about something like this?

a=sctpmap:5000 webrtc-datachannel [streams] [max-message-size]

/Salvatore

On Nov 23, 2013, at 1:35 AM, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com<mailto:pthatcher@google.com>>