Re: constraints vs attributes

+1 to use of dictionaries in createOffer and createAnswer.
I think the constraints in addStream can be removed and replaced with the
doohickey, aka MediaStreamTrackSender.
Which just leaves the global PeerConnection constraints, which can probably
also be replaced with a dictionary, or moved into RTCConfiguration.