Re: New error events

Since I think this would be implemented as an extension of the RTCError
that is defined in the PeerConnection spec, and via an onerror callback on
PeerConnection, I think most of the details here would be
PeerConnection-specific.

Recording could of course use a similar style for its own error handler.