Re: Alternative to the offer/answer mechanism

     ... a good point, especially now that I revisit their document with
this in mind. Yes, that's the general idea though they went much lower
level than is necessary in some places (replacing ICE connectivity with
an API for opening ports... why bother?). The goal is to be able to
specify all configuration using Javascript even though in most cases
you'll never have to deal with anything more than:

navigator.getUserMedia({ audio: true }, function(media) {
     var track = media.audioTracks[0];
     var description = new RealtimeMediaDescription(track);
     var localRtStream = new LocalRealtimeMediaStream(track, description, realtimeTransport);
     signalingChannel.send(description.toDictionary());
});

     (taken from their document)

Gili