Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

     Disregarding the whole section about replacing Offer/Answer since I
believe it is out of scope for this discussion, are you asking for a
Javascript API that interacts directly with WebRTC without having to
pass through a blob/opaque-token? I agree the latter is not ideal, but
at the end of the day what's the big deal? If vendors want SDP and
end-users want a Javascript API, agreeing to a blob is a decent compromise.

Gili