Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

     So having read most of this discussion I'm a bit puzzled. Aren't we
proposing the same thing? I believe we're both saying that vendors
should be free to use whatever format they want under the hood (SDP or
otherwise) but that users should be given a Javascript API for querying
and manipulating this opaque token. Did I misunderstand?

Gili