Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

The problem is that there is a single monolithic PeerConnection object that encapsulates several different concepts. I hear that am alternative proposal, with distinct objects and direct manipulation not tied to SDP was proposed, and y'all soundly rejected it... So I don't have much sympathy now.

Matthew Kaufman

(Sent from my iPhone)