Re: Draft text for identity-bound streams

On 2013-06-12 19:00, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 12 June 2013 03:12, Stefan Håkansson LK
> <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
>> * talking about isolated MediaStreams - splitting it down on Tracks would be
>> to confusing
>
> I disagree.  This all comes down to tracks.

Perhaps it does. But then we need to define how a MediaStream with a mix
of isolated and non-isolated tracks (or
peerIdentified/non-peerIdentified tracks) is defined - since that is
what you deal with when attaching to PeerConnection's, media elements
etc. Certainly doable.

But, at least to me, the use of isolated MediaStreamTrack's is unclear.
I assume the purpose is to allow the UA to inform the user that this app
only has isolated access to media, is that right?

Could you elaborate a bit on the thinking?

Stefan