Re: a new API proposal

Well, I only know WebRTC from a Javascript point of view and don't know too
much about the internal technology except what has been talked here, so I
think is obvious... :-D I know it's possible to develop partial if not
fully all my proposals in Javascript (I was doing it mentally just as a
mind game with the idea to show a prototype just when I received youe
email), only that I find fairly absurd to develop a state-less API like
mine over a stateful API like WebRTC Offee/Answer over a state-less API
like browser internals... and the same happens to don't require SDP over an
API that require them. I know it's mostly doable on Javascript, but I think
it makes more sense and would have some improved performance done at a
lower level.