Re: SDP is not suitable for WebRTC

On 07/30/2013 12:11 PM, IƱaki Baz Castillo wrote:

>>> Please, let me know how to do that (without mangling the SDP).
>> One way is to suggest an API change where OfferToReceiveVideo is changed
>> from taking a boolean to taking an integer (or defining that it takes
>> either, where a boolean true is interpreted as integer 1).
> Humm, I want to generate:
>
> - 7 m=audio lines with a=recvonly
> - 1 m=audio line with a=sendrecv
> - 4 m=video lines with a=recvonly
> - 1 m=video line with a=sendrecv
>
> Is this feasible with the API modification you mention above?

I think if you specified constraints:

offerToReceiveVideo=5
offerToReceiveAudio=8

and added an outgoing stream with one audio and one video track, that
would seem like the most logical thing to happen.

But this is not in the specification yet (nor in the code, nor in the
test sets), so I can't say for sure. Send text!