Re: Proposal: Different specifications for different target audiences

Hi Gili,
There is a small mis-understanding here.
The middle level layer what ever I am suggesting, does not include any sort
of get/set methods. Its a pure abstraction to the Low level API.

The get/set methods I am proposing are only some helper functionality s,
parallel to middle layer, that can be useful to add extra parameters, (with
out disturbing the middle level API for backward compatibility) between two
releases of WebRTC. Its just for temporary use, and the accessibility for
this methods will be completely under the control of browser. (This get/set
methods are not shown in the above diagram. It adds an extra box parallel
to middle layer).

Thanks,
Kiran.