Re: Trickle ICE questions?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Philipp Hancke
<fippo@goodadvice.pages.de>wrote:

> Am 22.07.2013 20:20, schrieb Roman Shpount:
>
>  On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 6:59 AM, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> wrote:
>>
>>  I am trying to enable TURN for one "m=" line if it is necessary and
>>> disable it for all the other "m=" lines. I feel like the appropriate API
>>> is
>>> missing, or at least there is no parity between createOffer/createAnswer
>>> with setLocalDescription and onicecandidate event. I think either some
>>> sort
>>> of setLocalICECandidate method is missing or onicecandidate event should
>>> have a return value which forces this candidate to be ignored.
>>>

>> Since the appropriate API is missing, what is the next step? Should I open
>> ticket somewhere?
>>

> Have you tried dropping any candidates of type relay for the affected
> m-line in the onicecandidate event instead of passing them to the remote
> side?
>
> Yes, that requires you to parse the candidates sdp line :-)

I did write in my original email that simply not sending relay candidates
to the remote party is no enough since if the connectivity check will be
delivered to remote party through this relay candidate it will be added to
the remote candidate set.

Roman Shpount