Re: Moving forward with SDP control

Hi Peter,

     That's not necessarily true.

  * The only reason the user is exposed to this information in the first
    place is because the specification declared the bootstrap process
    out the scope.
  * Assuming we accept this design decision, we still don't have to give
    users access to the internals. The specification can declare this
    blob as an off-limits opaque token that MUST NOT be modified by the
    user.

     The only reason the user is currently exposed to implementation
details is that the Signaling layer and Application API have been packed
into a single structure: SDP. If we separate these two, there would be
no need to expose internals to the end-user.

Gili