From: Peter Thatcher [pthatcher@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:06 AM
To: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)
Cc: Stefan Håkansson LK; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Discussing new API proposals

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <matthew.kaufman@skype.net<mailto:matthew.kaufman@skype.net>> wrote:
I am not happy with the idea of having the correct API be deferred to 2.0, but requiring browsers to also support the currently proposed 1.0 abomination.

I think I know what you're trying to say here, but this doesn't appear to be a complete sentence.  Perhaps it was longer and you deleted something while editing?