Re: URL.createObjectURL() for DataChannels

I don't know how PeerCDN is designed nor if any of the published code use
DataChannels, but their idea is to create a framework that use a P2P
network DataChannels-based to distribute content. On the other hand,
ShareFest and ShareIt!/WebP2P.io are full-fledged P2P frameworks (ShareFest
similar to BitTorrent and mine like Gnutella).

I've remember another use case I read some time ago, regarding to use a P2P
URI scheme inside <video> tag sources:

<video>
    <source src="p2p:123456789abcd"/>
    <source src="http:/dc:abcd1234/video.avi"/>
    <source src="http://example.com/video.avi"/>
</video>

I find this very doable and with real use cases...