Re: DOM Futures

Thanks for the link to the minutes.

I don't necessarily want to revisit the entire discussion, but it might be
valuable to become concrete with a sense of what changes a Promise-based
recording API would entail. Currently the model is that the recorder is an
EventTarget. You hook it up to a stream and push the record() button, and
then ondataavailable events start coming out with encoded bytes. Other
buttons on the recorder then hook up asynchronously to it's various event
productions.

Alex, have you looked at this to formulate an alternative?