RE: [rtcweb] Locus of API discussion

Could you explain the reasoning behind moving the API discussion to the W3C list while leaving the actual API specification documents as Internet Drafts created and edited by the IETF WG?

I'm all for moving the API work (back) to W3C, but we should move all of it, don't you think?

Matthew Kaufman

From: rtcweb-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:rtcweb-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Ted Hardie
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 8:33 AM
To: rtcweb@ietf.org; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: [rtcweb] Locus of API discussion

Howdy,

The recent set of API discussions has been spread across both the rtcweb and public-webrtc mailing lists.  That's making it both harder to follow and harder for folks to work out who is saying what under which rules.  The chairs of both groups believe that the right place for the discussion to continue should be public-webrtc.  Please direct follow-ups on this topic to that list.

regards,

Ted Hardie