Re: Expose capabilities / Allow for IP:Post based connections / Better abstraction

+1, maybe not the best API, but I have always criticed why is so
complicated to establish a DataChannel. On my polyfill, following the spec,
it didn't seems that you require candidate messages, and common sense say
it too. What info do you need to interchange after doing the offer/answer?
And also, the direct connection using IP:port using the STUN data would be
a good idea (using WebRTCSocket as you propose not).