Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

But two major ones actually support it, and only one against, while Apple is silent (doesn't mean anything, since there is no official statement)

We have rather good progress I would say. Browsers should talk with browsers using current approach without big problems, if we are talking about interop with other devices/software - feel free to build your gateway

-Alexey