Re: [SPAM] RE: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

On 5 Jul 2013, at 17:59, "Martin Steinmann" <martin@ezuce.com> wrote:

> [...]

In your enterprise :
Does your web-based HR app use a standardised signalling to transfer data between the browser and the server?
Does your web-based calendar app use the same standardised signalling ?

I'm guessing they don't - but that they interop with a standardised server-to-server protocol which is not the same as
is used to the browser.

Tim.