RE: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

Me myself, seems I would only need to know the public IP and port that the
STUN server says I has and the labels of the DataChannels I'm creating, no
more... and the fact is that in Chrome >= v26 now it's being generated a
really big SDP string of more than 1.8KBs (bigger than the data chunks I
plan to transmit) just for this, totally crazy...