Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

     I'm hearing a mixed message.

 1. This is the first time I hear of someone referring to SDP as an API.
    It is no more an API than JSON. It is simply a collection of
    key-value pairs.
 2. I was personally told by the WebRTC specification editors that users
    are not meant to interact with SDP directly.

     I think everyone would benefit from the specification editors to
stand up and give some official responses.

PS: This is precisely the reason I am pushing for the editors to publish
a Design Document justifying the design decisions. This document would
spell out once and for all whether their intention was for users to
interact with SDP directly (and if not, how they are meant to mutate its
content).

Gili