-----Original Message-----
From: Christer Holmberg [christer.holmberg@ericsson.com]
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo [ibc@aliax.net]
CC: cowwoc [cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org]; Robin Raymond [robin@hookflash.com]; Roman Shpount [roman@telurix.com]; Adam Bergkvist [adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com]; Ted Hardie [ted.ietf@gmail.com]; piranna_gmail.com [piranna@gmail.com]; public-webrtc_w3.org [public-webrtc@w3.org]; Eric Rescorla [ekr@rtfm.com]
Subject: Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers
Hi,

I make no claim that SDP O/A is the best model. I don't have much experience in web API design, so I will let others decide what is the best model :)

For me personally, the important thing is not what format and semantics are used in the API, but that I can use SIP/SDP/OA on the wire, and that whatever API and semantics we use allow me to do that.

Regards,

Christer

Sent from Windows using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)