Re: Call for Consensus to publish a First Public Working Draft of "MediaStream Recording API", deadline 31 Jan 2013 [resend adding DAP]

>From my brief read of this draft, I have the following comments:

   - Document should describe how it the mechanisms defined can be used to
   record media streams deriving from non-local devices, specifically, how to
   record media streams obtained from external servers, e.g., streams fetched
   and presented by HTMLMediaElement.
   - The members takePhoto() and onphoto should be moved to a separate
   interface to make the MediaRecorder interface more generic, and not tied to
   specific types of media sources.

Regards,
Glenn