Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Agenda for Interim

(Sorry for cross-posting).

On 2013-01-02 16:12, Eric Rescorla wrote:
> Chairs,
>
> I've spent some time thinking about the agenda for the interim, and
> thought it might be helpful if I sent you a strawman based on the
> items that are blocking progress in terms of implementation and
> interoperability.
>
> Note:
> I am assuming 4 hours each day. The times have been selected with
> the objective of giving us enough time to really resolve the
> open issues. Honestly, we might even add more time for
> the issues on day 1.
>
> Hope this is helpful.

One thing that I think we should discuss when there are protocol _and_
API people in the same room is call flows. We touched on it in the Lyon
W3C meeting, but it was apparent that not everyone had the same view.

Perhaps this could be folded into the "accept/reject" discussion
proposed in [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2013Jan/0000.html