Re: WebRTC spec errata (regarding states)

That reasoning makes sense to me. I also think that this should result in
an async callback rather than an exception, to be consistent with similar
handling of bad session descriptions (e.g. invalid SDP).

Let me know when you've done the edits and I can take another look. Thanks!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com