Re: [rtcweb] draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage: CSRC in the API?

I think this is very useful for a bunch of things in conferences. I'd like to see an API so the CSRC list for outgoing RTP can be set on a per track basis, and the API allows the JS to get the CSRC of most recently received RTP packets for a given PC-Track and also be nice to have a callback any time the received CSRC changes.