Re: PeerConnection on WebWorker

I think that probably it could be an interesting concept - try to use web
workers to support connection while page is reloaded or URL is changed. Of
course, it should work with the same domain only and there are a lof of
other questions related to web workers, but at least it's something that is
already implemented and can be used to solve the problem "no way to reload
the page without dropping the connection"