Re: No way to specify remote constraints?

Gili, have you read draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution-03?

At the moment, as I've told you before, we have no agreement on how to
do signalling over the wire. So there is no mechanism in place to do
option 2 or 3 of the 3 options described in section 3 of that document.

We have agreement on how to set constraints at the source (as described
in option 1). As far as I know, none of the browsers have implemented
that feature yet, though - but the spec is written.