Re: No way to specify remote constraints?

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean I should do the following?

var videoTrack = remoteMediaStream.getVideoTracks()[0];
var remoteConstraints = videoTrack.constraints();
remoteConstraints.mandatory.width = 320;
remoteConstraints.mandatory.height = 240;

Will this force the remote end to downscale to 320x240 before sending
the video over the wire?

Thanks,
Gili