Re: Allowing RTCIceServer to contain multiple URLs

On 23 April 2013 23:06, Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> wrote:
> So to do this using the existing RTCIceServer syntax, one must create
> separate RTCIceServer objects for each URI, all with the same credentials.
> It seems like it would be cleaner to allow a list of URIs to be supplied in
> a RTCIceServer, which would all share the same credentials. To achieve this,
> we could simply change the current .url property from a DOMString to a list,
> or add a new .urls property that is a list of DOMStrings.

> Any objections?

Yeah, what Cullen said, plus: if you have multiple URIs with the same
credentials, make multiple RTCIceServers.  It's not especially hard:

var iceServers = stunServers.concat(turnUris.map(function(turnUri) {
return { url: turnUri, credential: cred, username: user }; }));