Re: sendonly streams in the offer

On 4 April 2013 04:29, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Yes, in a sense it is suboptimal; but the difference is not that great (the
> now offer adding video could go out as soon as the answer to the audio only
> offer has been sent). And I guess we would force it on developers rather
> than users.
>
> That said, this is already solved for plan B (OfferToReceiveX).

The OfferToReceive* constraints and their implementation is orthogonal
to the choice of Plan (A or B).  Unless we believe that there is no
need to limit the number of inbound streams, which is the only
available mode for Plan B in the absence of extensions like max-ssrc.