Re: First agenda draft f2f TPAC

On 10/22/2012 04:02 PM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> We also need to plan some time to discuss Identity (this was discussed on
> the call the other day, but I guess it got lost).  I think it's in
> pretty good shape
> but there are some smaller issues that are still open, I think.
>
> Here's an agenda item:
>
> * Identity
>    * Provider registration
>    * Message passing details
>    * Priority order
>    * Interaction with certificate-based authentication
>
> This seems like about 60 minutes worth of stuff.

Eric, thanks for providing feedback. We had identity of the first
"possible topics" proposal, but removed it on the first draft of the
agenda as we felt other things being more important to deal with really
soon. We'll definitely consider putting it back (but there is always a
balance - if you add too many topics you may end up in getting none sorted)!

Thanks,
Stefan