Re: TPAC f2f: start building agenda

On 16 October 2012 15:40, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 2012, at 9:18 , Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to see some time spent on the plan for addressing the
>> open SDP issue.
>
> Could say exactly what the open issue is?

Specifically:
[...]  We also recognize that the exact use of
SDP and SDP features is currently underspecified, making it difficult to
build interoperating UA implementations, and, for the interop to legacy
cases, difficult to write applications that modify the SDPs to enable
interop. This is something that must be sorted out, the main
responsibility for this lies with the IETF rtcweb WG.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Sep/0098.html