Re: [minutes] WebRTC F2F Oct 29-30

Thanks Göran,

That jogs my memory and is exactly what the action item should be.

The draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos-00 has the note in it

                  [Editor's Note: the application type is currently inconsistent with
                   similar applications defined in [6]. Further
                   discussion is likely needed to resolve this.]

and that is the only point in that draft that refers to reference [6]. That reference, and for that matter, that note, should be removed from draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos-00

I'll work with Dan and Subha to try and get that sorted out.

Could we update the action item to say

    Remove the normative reference to draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp from draft-ietf-rtcweb-qos

And, if he is willing, Dan might be a better owner for this than me.

Cullen