Re: [ACTION-59] Introduce lookup by id structures for streams and tracks.

On 5 November 2012 13:36, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com> wrote:
> B) Keep the possibility to use indices for looping (but not guarantee the
> order)

This is my preference.  Anything that returns sequence<MediaStream> is fine.

I've seen too many instances of problems arising from custom
interfaces to be happy with anything else.

If you want to aggressively prevent the sort of programming errors
that we discussed, randomize the order.  You'll excuse me if I think
that's just a little excessive.