Privacy and browser use of contents of the video session

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 13:33:04 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>

This morning I opened a browser and was sort of disturbed to find my front page displaying a frame from previous video session. Screen shot attached.

We should put in some text to the API draft that has the right words to tell the browser not to grab and cache the contents of video.

(image/png attachment: chrome-privacy-ano.png)