Re: Strawman agenda for June 11th

On May 18, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Stefan Hakansson LK wrote:

> On 05/18/2012 04:15 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
> >
> > I think we need a substantial chunk of time to nail down the
> > constraint and privacy issues in GetUserMedia.
>
> I agree. But, I think we need to do most of that in the Media Capture TF
> - not in the WebRTC WG. We should probably arrange a new telco for the
> Media Cap TF focusing on this quite soon.

Well the TF telco calls have made no progress on this topic. The document is a product of this WG and we need to make progress on it. How about we set up the first hour or two the interim meeting to be for GetUserMedia specification and we can run that part of the meeting under the IPR rules for the TF then once that part of the meeting is done we can switch back to the normal WebRTC WG IPR rules.