Re: [ACTION-43] (sdp related objects and global namespace) - way forward

> We do provide constructors for PeerConnectionEvent,
> PeerConnectionIceEvent, MediaStreamTrackEvent, MediaStreamEvent and
> DataChannelEvent.
>
> Dom, do all events require constructors?
>
> MediaStream provides a constructor, but only for making a mediastream
> out of track lists.
> getUserMedia seems to be the only other name we expose in the
> getUserMedia spec.

Nice. I think we can get away with only the following globals:

window.navigator.getUserMedia
window.PeerConnection
window.MediaStream

If there are any besides these in the spec, let's discuss how we can
resolve that by moving them into one of the three (or if we need them at
all).

-Anant