Re: [ACTION-43] (sdp related objects and global namespace) - way forward

On 06/14/2012 03:06 AM, Adam Bergkvist wrote:
> Ways forward:
> 2. Add, e.g., SessionDescription to the PeerConnection namespace.
> * PeerConnection.SessionDescription
> - Does any other web API do this?
>
> Downside with the two above is a very long name and, unlike e.g.
> PeerConnectionErrorCallback, the name will be used by developers to
> construct objects.

My vote is for (2) as stated above. I'm not too worried about it being
too long. If developers find themselves constructing this object often,
they can set it at the top of the file:

const SD = PeerConnection.SessionDescription;
const IC = PeerConnection.ICECandidate;
var foo = new SD();
var bar = new IC();

Regards,