Re: [ACTION-43] (sdp related objects and global namespace) - way forward

Le vendredi 15 juin 2012 à 12:02 +0200, Stefan Hakansson LK a écrit :
> I don't think that is the discussion ongoing. No-one is at all trying to
> remove anything you can do with JSEP AFAIK. What is discussed seems
> rather to be what you put in the meaning of an object, how we can avoid
> polluting namespace, how we hit the right balance between easy to use
> for the simple case and reasonably simple to use for the advanced case.

Indeed; just to clarify what I meant, my ideal API would be something
where if I don't want to deal with ICE/SDP (e.g. because I don't even
know these technologies exist), I don't have to manage it at all (e.g.
would just need to plug a signallingChannel somewhere, and magics would
happen), but if I want to, then I get all the JSEP power I need.

I've started to look into it, but haven't quite found the bandwidth to
come up with a reasonable proposal yet.

Dom