Re: Data channel issues

On 2012-06-11 15:12, SUN Yang wrote:
> Hi
>
> I support early data, it is very benefitial for some information
> exchange, for example: user status, device capability etc.

People, at the interim meeting, seemed to prefer to wait for the open
event. One reason to align with the rest of the web platform (e.g.
WebSocket). I also think that the "early" part i mainly in the API call
flow - you're allowed to call send on a newly created DataChannel object
without waiting for the connected event. The channel still needs to be
setup properly before the data actually is sent.

/Adam