Re: Proposal for Hints Information

On 01/24/2012 04:02 PM, Christer Holmberg wrote:
> Hi Cullen,
>
> Have you thought about hints related to media multiplexing?
I suspect we need a separate set of hints for AddStream; the concerns
seem to me to be mostly different (although some might "trickle back" -
if I ask for a HD camera, and then connect to a PeerConnection with a
hint that says "bitrate < 100 kbit/sec", the media engine may find it
easiest to satisfy that by reducing the resolution of the camera).