Re: Proposal for Hints Information

I'm thinking about the uses cases here and let me try a straw man …

If there is an aspect ratio, specified, meeting that constraint is the highest priority.

If there is a max height or width set, meeting that constrain is the next highest priority.

If there is a min height or width set, meeting that constraint is the lowest priority.

All constraints being meant, select the solution with the largest number of pixels.

For the cases I could think of of being "realistic" use cases - these rules seemed to work. Thoughts on if something as simple of this would not work? different set of rules ?