Re: Proposal for structure of Caps, Hints, and Stats

As a structure this matches exactly what I had in mind as well.  We may not need a Capabilities registry, of course, for the reasons described in my proposal and the emails I just sent, but we will definitely need such registries for Hints and Statistics.

-- dan