Doodle poll for webrtc teleconf January

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:30:06 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi!

We would like to have a teleconf in the first half of January. One
reason is that we did not get through all agenda items on the call last
week, and in addition we expect some updates on the things we did get to
discuss and would like to review those. We should also discuss the use
of and preparations for the Boston f2f time.

Please enter your availability in this Doodle poll:

http://www.doodle.com/3af2dkk8iq3ui5ux

We'll close it Monday (Dec 24th).

Stefan for the chairs.