Re: DTMF v4

One more issue that I wanted to clarify: what happens to the tone that is
currently being played when a new insertDTMF call is made? If I read the
spec correctly the last tone in sequence and the the tone gap specified in
the new call will always play out before the new tone sequence starts. But
this begs the question, if I started the playback of 2 second long DTMF
tone, is there any way I can stop it?
Roman Shpount