Re: DTMF v4

WebRTC-SIP Interworking Requirements Draft states that:

A3-4 WebRTC MUST provide a means for the Javascript application to invoke
[RFC4733] DTMF events to be generated, and their duration, with a default
duration of 100ms.

A3-6 WebRTC MUST NOT generate [RFC4733] events closer than 50ms
back-to-back.  In other words, even if                      the Javascript
calls the API repeatedly or provides a string of digits to send, the
browser must enforce a minimum of 50ms inter-event gap.

There are several fairly old recommendations, such as ITU-T V.18, on which
these values are based, but the bottom line that these values are usually
considered safe.

Roman Shpount