Re: Poll for preferred API alternative

I have reviewed the CU-RTCWEB proposal extensively, and have considered
every individual point mentioned in the "delta" slide from the telco
presentation. I believe that the key differences are primarily around the
way the developer interacts with the API, and any desirable features from
this CU-RTCWEB proposal could be cleanly incorporated into the current
PeerConnection design.

In addition, the PeerConnection design has proven to be readily
understandable by developers, and we have seen realtime applications
created with a few dozen lines of WebRTC-related code. However, as
indicated in the CU-RTCWEB proposal, this ability to easily create
applications is considered a non-goal in CU-RTCWEB. When combined with the
developer confusion and loss of momentum that would come along with a WG
reset, I think continuing with the current design will lead to wider WebRTC
adoption.

As a result, I prefer option 1.