RE: Microsoft API Proposal

From: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:30:14 +0000
To: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
CC: "<public-webrtc@w3.org>" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 25 August 2012 09:42, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) wrote:
> On Aug 25, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 25 August 2012 06:42, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> sorry, I am confused on what an unofficial submission to the w3c is. Is this a submission from the W3C member
> (in this case Microsoft) or this a random comment sent to a public mailing list. I was under the impression you
> were the Microsoft representative and emails from you represented the Microsoft position. I'm happy to receive
> random emails to a public list, but I think you need to be very clear about which this is.
> >
> > Consider this input to the working group.  No more, no less.
> >
> > Not exactly random.  We strive very hard to minimize local entropy.
> >

> that did not answer my question

I answered your question a few weeks ago.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Aug/0071.html

It is neither a Member Submission (which is not appropriate since it is in the scope of an existing working group)
nor is it random. It is a member contribution under the Process as I indicated previously.

Cheers,

Adrian.